In the details, LIFE A-MAR NATURA 2000 aims to:
1. Increase awareness in specific categories of sea users about the existence, location, and importance of Natura 2000 Marine Sites
2. Promote replicable good practices and environmentally sustainable behaviors in the management of Natura 2000 Marine Sites
3. Promote active citizenship in knowledge and education for more successful and continuous monitoring of the marine environment
4. Give training support to Natura 2000 Marine Sites managers and users for a more accurate and efficient communication about the presence, environmental values and benefits of Natura 2000 Marine Sites
5. Increase the knowledge of stakeholders and other users who frequent them about Natura 2000 Marine Sites and increase their effort for the conservation of these sites through knowledge and monitoring actions under Citizen Science initiatives.